If you’ve recently checked out LiveTiny.ca you may have noticed that some things have changed…then you’ve noticed correctly.
We’ve cleaned up our navigation and simplified things into 3 simple menus.
- Building Codes
- Planning & Zoning
– We’ve revamped our builders directory to be more information rich for you, our readers.
– Our communities directory has a new, simplified tabbed layout by province.
– We’ve added links to building codes by province to our new Building Codes page.
– Planning and zoning looks at why zoning is prohibitive to tiny homes.
– Connections has been updated to include new Facebook and Meetup groups. We’ve also enhanced our connections to include personal blog listings as well as Canadian based resources/websites.
– Our new FAQs page includes some of the most frequently asked questions that we receive at LiveTiny Canada. Our new FAQs page is a great starting point for anyone at any point in their tiny home build or planning.
- Weekly Survey
- LiveTiny Live!
- Friends of LiveTiny Map
– A new weekly survey has been added to the website, the survey is updated every Monday at 12 noon EST so be sure to check back regularly.
– Our classifieds section will be replaced this week with a new bulletin board/discussion forum.
- In The News
– Our blog entries have been recategorized so that you can find what you’re looking for more simply. Categories more accurately reflect the content found here on LiveTiny Canada.
In the coming days you may still encounter some incomplete or unavailable pages. We’re working feverishly to get things finalize by this Friday.
Should you have any questions or comments about the new layout/organization of LiveTiny Canada don’t hesitate to touch base with a member of our team.
Thanks for contining make LiveTiny Canada your go to source for tiny living news and inspiration from a uniquely Canadian perspective.
April 3, 2017